Saturday, June 25, 2011

Italy, You're Only a Week Away!

Sometimes, I wish there was a pause button in life.  So many wonderful things are happening in my life right now and I wish I had a button to freeze time.  Since there is no magical button, I just have to soak in every minute.  

Eric and me! I seriously could not ask for a better boyfriend. If there ever was a definition of the perfect person for me, Eric meets every criteria.  We have so much fun together.  Meeting Eric was one of those "A-Ha!" moments.  He's the type of boyfriend every girl deserves.  He treats me like a princess and I love him so much! He can make me laugh like nobody else and is the most thoughtful guy I've ever met. He's smart and he is so hardworking. He's working on getting into medical school and there is not a doubt in my mind he can have his pick of schools. Did I mention we have the same middle name? Eric Jordan Pierce and Brittany Jordan Murray. I think it's rather catchy!



Meet Packer Pierce.  He is a 10 and a half week old Peek A Poo.  My sweet boyfriend Eric gave him to me.  I told you all he was thoughtful! 



















We obviously chose the name Packer for a reason.  Eric goes to NC State.  Although, I am a Carolina fan, along with my family, Packer was a very fitting name.  He likes to chew on these Carolina slippers.  Given the choice of any shoe, he'd pick these to chew on. Nothing makes Eric more proud.




















Finally, I'm leaving for Italy next Saturday.  In fact, at this time next Saturday, I'll be in RDU waiting to board a plane.  I'll be gone for three weeks to study play in Italy.  It is such an amazing opportunity and I'm so grateful my parents were willing to send me.  Kelly Griffin, my roommate will also be going.  We've been planning on going since fall semester of our Sophomore year.  I can not believe it is finally here.  I'm very excited but I'm also quite nervous.  There is no doubt I'll miss home.  I also dread the long flight...but I'll get through it.  I wish I could take all the people I care about over there!  Although I can still skype and call my family and Eric a little, it is not the same as being in the same country.  In the long run, I'll be so glad I went and had the experience, I know I will.  I'm a little addicted to this song right now.

Mind on a permenant vacation
The ocean is my only medication
Wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away

Now I'm knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind thru my hair
Only worry in the world
is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise, there's a fire in the sky
never been so happy
never felt so high
and I think I might've found me my own kind of paradise
-ZBB








No comments:

Post a Comment