Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"There’s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy"

Hello again outside world.  I will get better at updating this blog.  I'll be updating it while I'm gone to Italy.  I leave in 24 days. Crazy!  I finished my sophomore year of college...doesn't even sound right.  I've been doing summer school and so far I've taken History and tennis.  Now I'm in yoga and I love it.  It is the best stress relief.  My PE classes have been so much fun.  Even though I've had class and some observations to do, I'm still trying to enjoy a little bit of summer.  Luckily, we have a pool to enjoy so I've been taking advantage of that.  I've always been enjoying the fact I live on Lake Johnson..so Eric and I enjoy walking around the lake.
     Everything has been going great.  I finished up my hardest semester of college and made the Dean's List.  I've been busy with student advising and getting ready for our lil sis class to arrive. 2013 can you believe we're about to be bigs?  We get our ONYX rings so soon.  Where is the time going?  I have three semesters left of school before I student teach.  I can't believe it.  I met the sweetest girl, Mariah, at several Meredith events and she will be one of my lils.  I'm so excited to get to know her better.  She is so sweet and she is going to love Meredith!
     Eric and I are doing great.  Sunday will be four months that we've been together.  He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.  We have so much fun together.  We've had a lot of good times since school ended even though we're both crazy busy.  We make time for our dinner outings, walks around the lake, and playing tennis.  We have so much fun together and I couldn't be more thankful that he is in my life.  God is so good to have placed me with such an amazing person.
      I have a lot to look forward to coming up and I'm so excited.  Junior year promises to be busy--but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Now, it's time to relax and go to yoga.  




2 comments:

  1. Ahh, so jealous you will be studying abroad in Italy! I LOVE it there! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your trip! that's such an amazing opportunity! i'm sure you'll have such a good time. i know a lot of people that have studied in italy and every one of them loved it.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete